FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Error when updating templates - No source for date_formats.tmpl
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Error when updating templates - No source for date_formats.tmpl [message #26775] Wed, 10 August 2005 19:19 Go to next message
IdaD is currently offline  IdaD   Sweden
When I try to update any of my templates using the Template Editor in the Admin panel I get the following error:

No source for date_formats.tmpl

I have checked, and the file seems to be in the right location (FUDForumData/thm/default/tmpl/date_formats.tmpl).

If anyone recognise this error I would be grateful for any input on how to solve the problem. The editor has worked before, but we don't use it very often since we now have an established forum, so I am not sure when this error occured, or have any clues about what may have caused it.

Thanks for any tips.

IdaD
Re: Error when updating templates - No source for date_formats.tmpl [message #26777 is a reply to message #26775] Wed, 10 August 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
What version of the forum are you using?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Error when updating templates - No source for date_formats.tmpl [message #26781 is a reply to message #26775] Thu, 11 August 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IdaD is currently offline  IdaD   Sweden
We're using version 2.6.4.
Re: Error when updating templates - No source for date_formats.tmpl [message #26782 is a reply to message #26781] Thu, 11 August 2005 16:33 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
That template appeared only in a MUCH later version. You need to upgrade your forum.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: include a php file
Next Topic: Login box
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 02:54:48 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02269 seconds