FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Step by step mailing list instructions
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Step by step mailing list instructions [message #28096 is a reply to message #28064] Tue, 11 October 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FuddyTom is currently offline  FuddyTom   Australia
Greetings Tom! Are you using Mailman now? I have just uploaded mailman and am trying to install it. I have uploaded it in the /public_html/mailman whereas my fudforum is in /public_html/emailforum . I hope that is ok.

Can you please please tell me what do I do after Mailman installation? Which file of mailman do I have change or what do I have to add in which file for piping it to fudforum?

I will be very obliged and grateful to you if you can help me by sending me a clear step by step process to link mailman with fudforum.

Awaiting your kind reply, Hurry.

Hi Hurry,

I'm not using Mailman, or FudForum, for that matter. Mailman is not really a replacement for procmail, it's more about maintaining a mailing list, whereas procmail is more about controlling mail coming into your inbox. It's possible that procmail could supply some mailing list functionality. Procmail is not easy... except for the experts.

I cannot suppy you with step by step instructions because I haven't done it myself! Sorry about that, it was too hard for me.

But if you do manage to get it to work, please do post a step by step of what you did, because I'm sure someone in the future would find it very helpful!

Regards, Tom

[Updated on: Tue, 11 October 2005 14:46]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message