FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » -edit: broken SQL Table, nothing more
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
-edit: broken SQL Table, nothing more [message #2925] Tue, 04 June 2002 19:08 Go to next message
Olliver   Germany
This I ve noticed with version 1.28 (all fixes of CVS tree are applied)

Quote:

Query Failed: INSERT INTO fud_pmsg ( ouser_id, duser_id, to_list, ip_addr, host_name, post_stamp, icon, mailed, folder_id, subject, attach_cnt, smiley_disabled, show_sig, track, read_stamp, ref_msg_id ) VALUES( 1, 1, 'USER01', '653.653.322.845', NULL, 1023216879, NULL, 'Y', 'DRAFT', 'How to XXXX ? Wink', 0, 'N', 'N', 'N', 1023216879, NULL )

Reason: Unknown column 'ref_msg_id' in 'field list'

Server Version: 3.23.44-log

Pls note that I altered the the IP for privacy reasons. Its an original full qualified IPv4 address (the senders IP, whereas USER01 represents the recipient). I know this version becomes obsolete and If I alter my proxy to reveal the it might be fixed but I guess people behind corporate firewalls still got stuck. Does this happen to the RC4 too?. Strange is, normal posting works, only private messages have this error with the blocked Referer field.
--edit: changed the headline because it made me feel too embarrassed

bye Ken

[Updated on: Tue, 04 June 2002 19:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Blocking Referer breaks sending of Prv. Msg [message #2926 is a reply to message #2925] Tue, 04 June 2002 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Olliver   Germany
Hm, I ve restarted the proxy daemon (enabling the referer) and it's still broken. So my guess is completely wrong. The host uses apache 1.3.20 with PHP4.12 and MySQL 3.23.44. PHP runs in safe mode. Globals are turned on though.
bye Ken
Re: Blocking Referer breaks sending of Prv. Msg [message #2927 is a reply to message #2925] Tue, 04 June 2002 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Ken Kizaki wrote on Tue, 04 June 2002 15:08

This I ve noticed with version 1.28 (all fixes of CVS tree are applied)
Quote:

Query Failed: INSERT INTO fud_pmsg ( ouser_id, duser_id, to_list, ip_addr, host_name, post_stamp, icon, mailed, folder_id, subject, attach_cnt, smiley_disabled, show_sig, track, read_stamp, ref_msg_id ) VALUES( 1, 1, 'USER01', '653.653.322.845', NULL, 1023216879, NULL, 'Y', 'DRAFT', 'How to XXXX ? Wink', 0, 'N', 'N', 'N', 1023216879, NULL )
Reason: Unknown column 'ref_msg_id' in 'field list'
Server Version: 3.23.44-log

Pls note that I altered the the IP for privacy reasons. Its an original full qualified IPv4 address (the senders IP, whereas USER01 represents the recipient). I know this version becomes obsolete and If I alter my proxy to reveal the it might be fixed but I guess people behind corporate firewalls still got stuck. Does this happen to the RC4 too?. Strange is, normal posting works, only private messages have this error with the blocked Referer field.
bye Ken

The query fails because your fud_pmsg table does not have the ref_msg_id field. By running the following query, you can prevent the query failure:

ALTER TABLE fud_pmsg ADD ref_msg_id CHAR(11);

I am not sure how do people behind corporate firewall are stuck?, care to elaborate?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Blocking Referer breaks sending of Prv. Msg [message #2928 is a reply to message #2927] Tue, 04 June 2002 19:53 Go to previous message
Olliver   Germany
Forget the 1st part of my message. It based on a wrong theory. I was believing the error was a result of blocking HTTP_REFERER on my proxy I use for filtering out unnecessary stuff and scripts. Hence the line about the corporate firewalls, which often do block the HTTP_REFERER field and a whole lot of more "unwanted" content :). K, I'll try to SSH the host to correct this error. Thnx for ur fast help. Next time I will verify more thoroughly before writing such a stupid headline Embarassed
Ken
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: add signature
Next Topic: new install error in login.php
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 19:48:46 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03804 seconds