FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Syntax error doing admimport -- V 2.7.3
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Syntax error doing admimport -- V 2.7.3 [message #29803] Tue, 17 January 2006 08:47 Go to next message
Astoria is currently offline  Astoria   United States
I used admdump to create a dump file of my forum (V2.7.3). Moved the file to a new host, which has a fresh copy of V2.7.3 installed, and ran admimport. I get the following error, which appears after the line "Correcting Avatar Paths":
Quote:

(/home/mysite/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc:73
/home/mysite/public_html/forum/adm/admimport.php:243
) 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '/home/mysite/FUDforum/files/')' at line 1
Query: UPDATE fud26_attach SET location=REPLACE(location, '/home/mysite/FUDforum/files'/, '/home/mysite/FUDforum/files/')
_POST: array ( 'SQ' => '8cd7b21e1a29e2239cd4c90622acd86e', 'path' => '/home/mysite/FUDforum/tmp/FUDforum_16_01_2006_09_12.fud.gz', 'btn_submit' => 'Import Data', )
Server Version: 4.1.14-standard

MySQL version on new server is 4.1.14-standard

MySQL version on old server is 4.1.13-standard-log

The only deviation from a fully automated dump/restore was that I had to dump the fud26_index table separately to get around the old hosting company's CPU usage limitations. That table has not yet been restored.

Is there a way I can restart this at the point where it went haywire?

Edit: Maybe I should have posted this under "Installation issues". Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

2nd addendum: I reviewed the admimport script, and it turns out I don't want to change any of the file names for avatars or attachments, because we will be transferring our domain name to the new host. My forum is up and running after I imported the index table, so please consider this report just an FYI.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 January 2006 17:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Syntax error doing admimport -- V 2.7.3 [message #29815 is a reply to message #29803] Tue, 17 January 2006 19:32 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The query failure has been fixed in CVS.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Query failed
Next Topic: Syntax Error: unexpected T_STRING Vers: 2.7.3
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 08:45:37 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02332 seconds