FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Lost connection to MySQL server during query [message #30402] Thu, 23 February 2006 04:18 Go to previous message
carmi is currently offline  carmi   United States
Hello,

I am trying to install fudforum on a debian linode with mysql. I have moved over the install.php file and ran in but was stopped (Database Settings Step 2 of 5) on the second page of information by the following errors. (These errors were shown at the top of the page)
Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /var/www/fudforum_mysql/install.php on line 97

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/fudforum_mysql/install.php on line 101

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/fudforum_mysql/install.php on line 164

Next the the Host row was this error
Failed to connect to the MySQL Server, SQL Reason: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Also in the Database section I got the error
Could not open the database you've specified, SQL Reason: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

I am currently not sure what is wrong?

The output of my /etc/mysql/my.cfn file is attached.

Thank You Very Much,
Evan
  • Attachment: my.txt
    (Size: 3.18KB, Downloaded 1101 times)
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Synching Forum with Mail List
Next Topic: What is supposed to be in the Globals.php file?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 12:14:46 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05718 seconds