FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » No messages
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: No messages [message #3107 is a reply to message #3106] Wed, 12 June 2002 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Olliver   Germany
Not entirely in my case. But that's none of ur fault. We probably have the most braindead lover of safemode PHP in Germany Sad . It took me the whole night to get the forum running :(. I couldn't install it directly on the server, so I had to move it via FTP. And guess what? I wasn't allowed to make any symbolic link for the GLOBALS.php Hm, in such cases u usually turn to a shell, but there wasn't one. Neither ssh nor did telnet work Sad the server simply didn't offer the services. Hence I was forced to use the win32 trick with the include_once that would point to the right file. Because there was no shell I couldn't communicate with SQL either. So I had to use my beloved phpmyadmin Sad Sad Sad . The limit was extra low tonight, anything greater than 400k timed out with a fatal error (yeah we do love safe mode don't we?) Luckily the space is paid by someone else who owns the domain. It's so braindead. The whole webspace is completely useless. I'm afraid djupsjob will face lots of fun with his safemode PHP server, too Sad
bye
Ken

[Updated on: Wed, 12 June 2002 03:19]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message