FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » upgrade
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
upgrade [message #33392] Wed, 30 August 2006 06:03 Go to next message
Alexey is currently offline  Alexey   Russian Federation
upgrade.php v.2.7.5. don't work Sad

Цитата:

Warning: Unterminated comment starting line 1 in /home/konferencia/upgrade.php(980) : eval()'d code on line 1

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_TBL_PREFIX in /home/konferencia/upgrade.php on line 989

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_SERVER in /home/konferencia/upgrade.php on line 990

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_LOGIN in /home/konferencia/upgrade.php on line 991

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_PASSWORD in /home/konferencia/upgrade.php on line 992

Notice: Undefined variable: MYSQL_DB in /home/konferencia/upgrade.php on line 993

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/konferencia/upgrade.php on line 456
MySQL Error: #1045 (Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO))

Re: upgrade [message #33393 is a reply to message #33392] Wed, 30 August 2006 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
What forum were you upgrading from? Also, did you modify GLOBALS.php by hand? By the looks of thing the upgrade.php failed to parse this file.

If you want sent it to me via PM, and I can take a look why.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: upgrade [message #33403 is a reply to message #33393] Wed, 30 August 2006 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexey is currently offline  Alexey   Russian Federation
Ilia писал(а) Срд, 30 Августа 2006 09:22

What forum were you upgrading from?

2.7.4 -> 2.7.5 (or 2.7.6RC1)

Also, did you modify GLOBALS.php by hand?

I am correct name data base only.

By the looks of thing the upgrade.php failed to parse this file.

I am upgrade on this server one forum 2.7.4 and process ok (only smiles lost (old names=new names) Shocked and became native smiles). Two forum don't upgrade, different the file GLOBALS.php and other files in the directory data/include/
Re: upgrade [message #33415 is a reply to message #33403] Thu, 31 August 2006 13:26 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Your editor may have altered the spacing in the file or some other formatting element, which would be difficult to spot visually, but may impact the GLOBALS.php parser. This is why I'd need to see the file in question to give you a more meaningful answer.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: It wont let me install no matter what, HELP!
Next Topic: Trouble installing (WWW_ROOT does not correspond with the SERVER_ROOT)
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 21:44:13 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02269 seconds