FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Category View? (Collapsible No + Default view Collapsed buggy?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Category View? [message #35491] Tue, 16 January 2007 13:27 Go to next message
Tharo is currently offline  Tharo   Germany
Hello.

I plan to host a huge forum comunity including alot of smal independent groups in a FUDForum. This seem to be possible. Right Management and everything else is well realisized.

But i want to have all board's except the main Forum collapsed so that users have to click on it to go _into_ it and see all subforums / categories then.

I cannot use "compact" for this reason at it is still "compact" in the second view. And i dont want to have them all collapsible because ... yes because i just dont want to have them collapsible -.- Its ugly and anoying.

So i choosed
Collapsible No + Default view Collapsed

Well. Its perfect but ... sometime it works. And sometime not. Sometimes the forum's are just STILL not-collapsed (so the subforums are visible) and sometimes not (as wished)

What did i wrong?
Re: Category View? [message #35499 is a reply to message #35491] Wed, 17 January 2007 00:39 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The forum will remember on a per-user basis the collapsed/expaneded setting of a forum. So on subsequent visits the setting from the last visit will be remembered.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Importing Newsgroups
Next Topic: Forum doesn't update ?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 20:31:16 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02371 seconds