FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » MYSQL error
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
MYSQL error [message #35517] Wed, 17 January 2007 23:07 Go to next message
ubyfudder is currently offline  ubyfudder   Italy
I changed the avatar dimension on the administrator panel and now the forum is down!!!
What may I try?

www.cornodicavento.com/FORUM

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'Sql128510'@'62.149.140.69' (using password: NO) in /web/htdocs/www.cornodicavento.com/home/FORUM/index.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /web/htdocs/www.cornodicavento.com/home/FORUM/index.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /web/htdocs/www.cornodicavento.com/home/FORUM/index.php on line 19

Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /web/htdocs/www.cornodicavento.com/home/FUDforum/include/core.inc on line 188
Re: MYSQL error [message #35518 is a reply to message #35517] Wed, 17 January 2007 23:22 Go to previous message
ubyfudder is currently offline  ubyfudder   Italy
ubyfudder wrote on Wed, 17 January 2007 18:07

I changed the avatar dimension on the administrator panel and now the forum is down!!!
What may I try?

as everyone can uderstand, it wasn't an avatar issue, but a pswd one.
I solved modifying manually the global.php, re-adding the MySQL pswd, blanked accidentally (Ireally don't know how...).

I am very sorry for the post, but I was completely desperate... I spent a lot of time the past days configurating the forum!

Good night

Nicola

[Updated on: Thu, 18 January 2007 08:52]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 2.7.7RC1: PM bug
Next Topic: error with pgsql
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 20:56:55 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02989 seconds