FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Style for sub forum listing
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Style for sub forum listing [message #35594] Wed, 24 January 2007 13:57 Go to next message
Ernesto is currently offline  Ernesto   Sweden
Currently, it seems that the forum uses the same template for main level and sub level forums, but it calculates the left-padding with some formula.

What I want, is a different style IF it is a subforum - I am guessing I need to add some IF in the index.tmpl -> index_category_allow_collapse_Y subtemplate.

Basically, what I am trying to do is that this line:
<td colspan="6" class="CatDesc" style="padding-left: {FUNC: ($i[0] ? $i[0] * 20 : '0')}px;">
should have an IF statement in it, something like this:

<td colspan="6" {IF: BLAH}class="CatDesc"{ELSE]class="CatDesc_SUB"{ENDIF} style="padding-left: {FUNC: ($i[0] ? $i[0] * 20 : '0')}px;">

So, what I want to know is, what do I write in the {IF: } statement, so that it checks if it is a subcategory or not? I am guessing it's some variable (i?) that has to equal some number (1?)

Or if it is greater than 0?

I don't know, please Sir Ilya, help me, I am lost without you!

Re: Style for sub forum listing [message #35595 is a reply to message #35594] Wed, 24 January 2007 14:08 Go to previous message
Ernesto is currently offline  Ernesto   Sweden
Nevermind, I managed to guess the numbers myself, thanks anyways!
<td colspan="6" {IF: $i[0] == '2'}class="CatDesc_sub"{ELSE}class="CatDesc"{ENDI} style="padding-left: {FUNC: ($i[0] ? $i[0] * 20 : '0')}px;">

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Display Order.
Next Topic: Remove 'members' icon
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 09:21:24 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02117 seconds