FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Cannot set "Allow email" (Will not save when enabling email)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Cannot set "Allow email" [message #36055] Thu, 01 March 2007 12:30 Go to next message
magli is currently offline  magli   Italy
For some reason, I can no longer allow Emails in the global configuration. I disabled it at one point because I wanted to try something, and now, it refuses to re-enable.

After setting "Allow Email" to "Yes", and then pressing "Set" - If I scroll down to the allow email option again, it will correctly say "Yes", however, the preferences never get saved properly: If I then refresh the page, "Allow Email" is set back to "No".

Can I change this option manually?

I am running 2.7.6.

Cheers.
Re: Cannot set "Allow email" [message #36064 is a reply to message #36055] Fri, 02 March 2007 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
It is probably caused by GLOBALS.php inside the admin directory not being a symlink. You may need to delete the file and replace with the symlink to GLOBALS.php inside the include/ directory.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Cannot set "Allow email" [message #36070 is a reply to message #36055] Fri, 02 March 2007 09:13 Go to previous message
magli is currently offline  magli   Italy
You were spot on - it is working again.

Many thanks.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Turing in 2.6.2
Next Topic: Minor layout suggestions
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:33:15 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02842 seconds