FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Data Dump Import from 2.5.2 Board (Trying to find a way to import a FUD data dump to a Board running the latest version)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Data Dump Import from 2.5.2 Board [message #36987] Mon, 23 April 2007 17:52 Go to next message
gardnecl is currently offline  gardnecl   United States
Hi,

I am trying to find a way to import a 2.5.2 board to the latest version of FUD (2.7.6). I would just install 2.5.2 but it doesn't want to work with MySQL version 5.0.32. (I doubt it is necessary to give the specific errors the 2.5.2 installation is giving out since they are obviously incompatible given all the warnings.)

Is there a way to convert an old data dump? I would just go back to the original server, but it is not in my control and has some serious issues.

--cg
Re: Data Dump Import from 2.5.2 Board [message #36998 is a reply to message #36987] Tue, 24 April 2007 16:02 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You can run the upgrade script, which will upgrade your forum's data structure. You can then run the export command that will generate you a recent FUDforum dump. This dump can then be imported into a new copy of the forum on another machine.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Can't access Menu items after Forum Migration
Next Topic: Can't add a topic, get SQL commands in browser
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 17:00:27 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02118 seconds