FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » theme/default/post.php - IS_RESULT() - locale problems - 2.2.0
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
theme/default/post.php - IS_RESULT() - locale problems - 2.2.0 [message #3777] Fri, 05 July 2002 19:25 Go to previous message
tufan is currently offline  tufan   Turkey
IS_RESULT in theme/default/post.php file (around line 4358) causes same locale problems as those caused by UPPERCASE defines before(lowercase of 'I' is not 'i' in Turkish, it's something that does not exist in English)

You'd told me you converted all UPPERCASE defines to lowercase, so I thought you may want to change IS_RESULT to is_result.

The same file contains lowercase versions (is_result), you may have forgotton to change (???)

Problem is solved by changing IS_RESULT to is_result (actually it's enough to change 'I' only, i.e. IS_RESULT to iS_RESULT)

I didn't check if any other file contains IS_RESULT, so you may want to check again...

By the way, "the problem" is that you cannot reply, edit, or quote a message... Smile

For your information...

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Buttons/firefox2/firefox-spread-btn-1.png
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Lost all my messages
Next Topic: Manage users
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 17:24:36 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04479 seconds