FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » 500 Internal server Error (Installation of FUDform fails on Next)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: 500 Internal server Error [message #38283 is a reply to message #38245] Mon, 30 July 2007 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
warc is currently offline  warc   United Kingdom
Thanks Ilia, I have been delving through the archives and searching through Google, seems i have a lot to learn about this. I will go back and check some of the things I have found and let you know if I can crack it.
I have put the command in parenthesis and "" as it takes the space betweeen php and 1 out if I just type it in, also I may need to use procmail.

Is there a test I can do to see if procmail is already on the server without shell access. phpinfo does not show it.

I'll look at the procmail site again but it seemed quite complex and seems to assume you have a linux machine with shell access and ability to install from tar files.

I'll try putting the path to php in with a space then the path to the file as you suggest, that is if the box will allow such a long string.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FudForum Allocation
Next Topic: FUD 2.6.10RC3 upgrade to Latest
Goto Forum: