FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » two bugs: help index and theme manager - 2.2.0
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
two bugs: help index and theme manager - 2.2.0 [message #3896] Tue, 09 July 2002 11:32 Go to next message
tufan is currently offline  tufan   Turkey
Hi,

I came across two important bugs:

(/forums/fud is the FUDforum root URL, /var/www/html/forums/fud is the FUDforum root directory)

• When you delete a theme, all files under adm directory are deleted.
    Error messages:
    Warning: ChDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /var/www/html/forums/fud/adm/admthemes.php on line 39

Warning: rmdir() failed (No such file or directory) in /var/www/html/forums/fud/adm/admthemes.php on line 120

Warning: ChDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /var/www/html/forums/fud/adm/admthemes.php on line 39

Warning: rmdir() failed (No such file or directory) in /var/www/html/forums/fud/adm/admthemes.php on line 122

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/forums/fud/adm/admthemes.php:39) in /var/www/html/ forums/fud/adm/admthemes.php on line 125

• Turkish Help system is not working:

The requested URL /forums/fud/help_index.php was not found on this server.

/forums/fud is the FUDforum root URL, and it really doesn't contain help_index.php.

The link causing this error message:
    /forums/fud/help_index.php?sect=usermaintance&%_RSID%#register

I doubt it is related with the "I" in the _RSID Smile

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Buttons/firefox2/firefox-spread-btn-1.png
Re: two bugs: help index and theme manager - 2.2.0 [message #3899 is a reply to message #3896] Tue, 09 July 2002 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The help url is now different it is:
index.php?t=help_index

The removal of adm dir files is clearly a bug, I'll see what is causing it today.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: two bugs: help index and theme manager - 2.2.0 [message #3903 is a reply to message #3899] Tue, 09 July 2002 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tufan is currently offline  tufan   Turkey
prottoss wrote on Tue, 09 July 2002 07:51

The help url is now different it is:
index.php?t=help_index

Oops, it's my bug Smile

I corrected the links in translated help files, it's ok now Smile

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Buttons/firefox2/firefox-spread-btn-1.png
Re: two bugs: help index and theme manager - 2.2.0 [message #3904 is a reply to message #3896] Tue, 09 July 2002 14:30 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Theme deletion code fixed in latest CVS.
I've also corrected the links in all the help files to correspond with the new url scheme in the forum.

Both of these fixes are now in the CVS.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Denying access at certain forums
Next Topic: small bug
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 19:20:24 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06797 seconds