FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Images show up at Random
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Images show up at Random [message #40459] Mon, 03 March 2008 21:51 Go to next message
thebugnut is currently offline  thebugnut   Canada
I had to re-install FUD on my server and restored my content from my Datadump and I thought everything was good, however I just noticed that sometimes my images show up in posted threads and other times they don't. They seem to be missing most of the time. I rebuilt the forum and that seemed to work but then everything went missing again. Seems kind of random.

Any ideas?
Re: Images show up at Random [message #40460 is a reply to message #40459] Mon, 03 March 2008 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Forum and be seen here...

http://www.hotrodding.ca/FUDforums/

[Updated on: Mon, 03 March 2008 21:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Images show up at Random [message #40461 is a reply to message #40460] Tue, 04 March 2008 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still can't figure this one out. SHould I re-install the forum? Could something have got wrong with the install?

Re: Images show up at Random [message #40462 is a reply to message #40461] Tue, 04 March 2008 17:18 Go to previous message
I think I found my own answer.... it was the Image Linking option in the control panel. It must have changed when I did the install. I am checking for any other option that may have been changed after I did the install and import of my data.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: PHP 4 end of life announcement & FUDforum PHP5 status ?
Next Topic: Case Sensitivity
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:51:14 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02601 seconds