FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Help - clicked on something in Themes and now locked out of Forum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Help - clicked on something in Themes and now locked out of Forum [message #40539] Tue, 18 March 2008 05:49 Go to next message
leapfrogmr is currently offline  leapfrogmr   
Argh! I was trying to be very cautious and was about to explore how to adjust the color scheme on our Forum. I was in the Admin area - I think it was called "managing themes", I clicked on something - maybe "optimize theme" or "rebuild theme", got an error message at the top of the page, figured I would log out and back in with the hopes that it would reset everything to where it was . . . and then that was it. (I was literally in the Admin area for no more than 1 minute and did not edit any programming or code.) Now I can't get back into our Forum or the Admin area. Help! What did I do? What can I do?
Any ideas? Thanks!

PS Our FudForum is integrated with our web site (run by Affiniscape) - is it possible that I somehow reconfigured the Forum so Affiniscape no longer recognizes it?? If so, how do I get back to what we had before?

[Updated on: Tue, 18 March 2008 16:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help - clicked on something in Themes and now locked out of Forum [message #40548 is a reply to message #40539] Tue, 18 March 2008 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   United States
Administrator
Core Developer
Login to the admin panel and rebuild the theme... It is possible you've ran optimize theme and that caused a problem...

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Help - clicked on something in Themes and now locked out of Forum [message #40550 is a reply to message #40548] Tue, 18 March 2008 18:35 Go to previous message
leapfrogmr is currently offline  leapfrogmr   
Hi Ilia - Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, that's one of the problems. We don't know how to log onto our Forum without going through Affiniscape and Affiniscape and the Forum aren't talking to each other. How can we get access to our Forum without going through our main site?

Also - do you have any recommendations for a developer we could hire to do some customization of our site? (Clearly you can tell we need one! We really don't want me messing around with this!)

Thanks!

[Updated on: Tue, 18 March 2008 19:09]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: COPPA age limit
Next Topic: 10 last posts
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 03:11:51 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03462 seconds