FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » How do I add my header html? and also footer like in 1.2.2
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
How do I add my header html? and also footer like in 1.2.2 [message #5032] Fri, 16 August 2002 19:46 Go to previous message
FUDchild is currently offline  FUDchild   United States
Seems you have changed just enough in the forum to discourage me from using it. I use to be able to design the layout and paste in my html and java stuff. If you can resolve this quickly I will be very happy, just went through the trouble to back my old forum up and install the newest build you have ... now I can't figure out how to make it look like my old forum? I have my own stuff I like to add to it and I am use to the layout of 1.2.2 ran it for a long time because none of your upgrade scripts would work. by the way the upgrade script you currently have doesnt work either from 1.2.2 says it cant create the adm directory.. and of course since its an upgrade and the directory already existed lol. Anyway cheer me up please I had and still might regain my hope for FUD if you can help me... If I am having trouble then for sure a novice would never have any success... perhaps its just me maybe I over looked something, as nothing seems very obvious with the current face lift.

In short How do I add my header html? and also footer like in 1.2.2..

And also why the layout change? soon only the few elite will be able to figure out what to do with it after they install and discover they have to be a scientist to add a header a footer and change some colors... or have to understand ccs.

Sorry if I sound angry, I am not.. I am just disappointed perhaps you can set me straight.

Thanks,
Your friend
TheGhost AKA Fud Child

[Updated on: Fri, 16 August 2002 19:48]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: how to disable icq status?
Next Topic: How di Hide my forums in 2.3.0RC2
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 19:18:58 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04114 seconds