FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » how to make a custom login page?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  how to make a custom login page? [message #5366] Thu, 29 August 2002 14:53 Go to next message
laiskloom is currently offline  laiskloom   Estonia
i need to make a custom login page, that does all the same things as when logging in to the forum - takes the information form the user, starts a session and directs the user to specified page. but instead of directing the user to the forum, he/she should be directed to specified page (not to the forum). the session must remain so that when the user wants to go to the forum later, he is allready loged in.
where can i get clues?

buffer overflow,
insert coin
Re: how to make a custom login page? [message #5367 is a reply to message #5366] Thu, 29 August 2002 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
login.php.t has all of the login code.
If you look at login.tmpl you will find the files needed by this form. ex {REF: db.tmpl} means that db.inc is required.

FUDforum Core Developer
icon5.gif  Re: how to make a custom login page? [message #5368 is a reply to message #5366] Thu, 29 August 2002 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
laiskloom is currently offline  laiskloom   Estonia
ok, but how can i include GLOBALS.php and other files in the code when they're not user readable? Confused i can't just chmod it - this would reveal my database username and password.

buffer overflow,
insert coin
Re: how to make a custom login page? [message #5369 is a reply to message #5368] Thu, 29 August 2002 20:23 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Well, if you are going to be writing code that'll run as the webserver then no worry, the webserver will be able to access those files.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: how to show the last post on my web page
Next Topic: Theme manager
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:46:19 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03572 seconds