FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » can't run install.php, Internal Server Error
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon9.gif  can't run install.php, Internal Server Error [message #6182] Sat, 05 October 2002 02:40 Go to previous message
jason   United States
I'm new to PHP in general but have done some linux admin in the past so I'm not a complete newbie. My server does run CGI scripts from the same directory (cgi-bin) as I put the install.php file in and both my test cgi script which runs and my install.php which does not run have exactly the same permissions and owner:groups. When I try and browse to install.php, my web browser tells me Internal Server Error. Upon inspecing my apache error_log, I see the message "Premature end of script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/install.php". I'm fairly sure that install.php is intact because I get no errors when I run php from the command line on it (though maybe that's insignificant, like I said, I'm new to PHP).

I'm very excited about getting FUDforum going on my machine and appreciate any feedback I can get. I've been beating my head against the desk trying to see an apache misconfiguration but am failing to find one. What can I try?
[Message index]

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message