FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » FUD needs a new default style  () 2 Votes
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: FUD needs a new default style [message #6226 is a reply to message #6225] Sun, 06 October 2002 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Olliver   Germany
Hi Basse,
long time no see Smile. There is a reason why this forum isn't crowded at all. Simply because the forum is running smooth on most locations, hence there's no need for seeking advice with installation issues Wink. Some people have stated this already. A crowded support forum also means there are a lot of unresolved issues. Irrational assumptions hardly lead to a useful solution, that's why I don't believe that our friend will deliver the ultimate proof. Funny to see some ppl making themselves believe they would be the savior of problems no one has ever taken notice of Smile. This will be my last statement in this thread, to avoid more annoyance I ve already put this bloke into my killfile and I recommend u doing the same. Good to have such a ignore function. Thnx for including it prottoss Wink
C u
Olliver
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message