FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Next question - is there a way to stop the blinking pages in Netscape 4.7x?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Next question - is there a way to stop the blinking pages in Netscape 4.7x? [message #6504] Tue, 15 October 2002 12:06 Go to next message
State of Entropy is currently offline  State of Entropy   United States
Each page loads, blinks out, and then blinks back in. it almost looks like an automatic refresh. It's rather annoying. I realize that Netscape 4.7 is an old browser, but there are still a lot of people out there that use it.
Re: Next question - is there a way to stop the blinking pages in Netscape 4.7x? [message #6508 is a reply to message #6504] Tue, 15 October 2002 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
I tried to replicate the bug with Netscape 4.77 on Linux and cannot. Which particular version of Netscape 4.7X are you using?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Next question - is there a way to stop the blinking pages in Netscape 4.7x? [message #6513 is a reply to message #6504] Tue, 15 October 2002 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
State of Entropy is currently offline  State of Entropy   United States
Well, I'm testing it in 4.75, but I thought one of my other people saw the same thing in 4.77.
Re: Next question - is there a way to stop the blinking pages in Netscape 4.7x? [message #6521 is a reply to message #6513] Tue, 15 October 2002 17:31 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
There is no refresh code in FUDforum, if something causes this sort of behaviour it is most likely a bug in Netscape.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Is there an easy way to remove the >4 letter username restriction
Next Topic: thread.tmpl and threadt.tmpl
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 21:15:36 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02920 seconds