FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Attaching one thread to another
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Attaching one thread to another [message #7292] Fri, 15 November 2002 22:41 Go to next message
Anonymous   Russian Federation
I would like to have a feature for forum admin to move one thread, not to other forum, but to another already existing thread.

I export messages from the mailing list, and sometimes threading don't work, even with "Slow reply match", and message(s) that should be attached to existing thread forms a new threas instead. I want to fix it manually with a several mouse clicks :)

Also, there would be great for admin to start a new thread from the existing message (detach a message).

This is all that FUDforum lacks, to my mind. Otherwise I feel its as perfect as real word software can be. Thanks a million, guys.

Kir Kolyshkin <kir(at)asplinux(dot)ru>
Re: Attaching one thread to another [message #7293 is a reply to message #7292] Fri, 15 November 2002 22:54 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You can already create a new topic from a message, just use the 'split topic' feature.

The other thing is just not worth the development time to implement at the moment, IMHO.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: account moderation
Next Topic: Include Yahoogroup Mailing functionality
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 20:27:52 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02882 seconds