FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » Themes for download
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Themes for download [message #7803] Mon, 16 December 2002 12:12 Go to next message
reywob   United Kingdom
Are there any more themes/template sets available for downloading? This is something I have got used to with phpBB, but FUD forum looks to be better written and has more features so I'd like to use it instead. I've had a look at the templates but it's going to take me a while to figure out where each template appears...
Re:Themes for download [message #7832 is a reply to message #7803] Tue, 17 December 2002 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
basse is currently offline  basse   Finland
I don't think there is a central repository for FUDforum-themes. It might be a good idea to start one though. Sadly it seems as if people in general are more concerned with the look of the forum software than the features or the code quality. Having a central repository for themes, with screenshots, voting and the whole whizzbang might make FUDforum more popular. Not that we necessarily need to strive for that either. Just a couple of thoughts.
icon14.gif  Re: Themes for download [message #7906 is a reply to message #7803] Mon, 23 December 2002 22:05 Go to previous message
brewer13210 is currently offline  brewer13210   United States
I switched from phpBB to FUDforum for the exact same reason...stability. I first installed phpBB on my server because it seemed to have all the basic features, and great eye candy...and users LOVE eye candy. However it seemed that it was always coming apart at the seams, and after sepending a couple of days trying to fix it, I threw it away and started over again with FUDForum...much better piece of software!

As important as the underlying code is, putting together a repository of themes would be a great idea...a little icing on the cake.

If you spend all your time arguing with fools, you'll just end up tired and they'll still be fools.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: templating
Next Topic: bg
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 19:04:19 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04742 seconds