FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » upgrade to 2.3.6RC4...failed next day
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
upgrade to 2.3.6RC4...failed next day [message #7841] Tue, 17 December 2002 16:26 Go to next message
computer_dan is currently offline  computer_dan   United States

I upgraded to 2.3.6RC4 last night (from 2.3.6RC2)...it worked fine as far as I saw last night, but this morning, I guess someone logged in and must have done something because I am getting the following error:

Warning: Failed opening '/home/mylinh/mylinh-www/ccnm/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='./:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Any ideas? (I can't FTP and view anything as the forum locked all files and directories.)
Re: upgrade to 2.3.6RC4...failed next day [message #7842 is a reply to message #7841] Tue, 17 December 2002 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Can you login to the admin control panel?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: upgrade to 2.3.6RC4...failed next day [message #7843 is a reply to message #7842] Tue, 17 December 2002 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nope. That's what comes up when I try the URL.
Re: upgrade to 2.3.6RC4...failed next day [message #7854 is a reply to message #7843] Tue, 17 December 2002 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Try re-running the upgrade script.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: upgrade to 2.3.6RC4...failed next day [message #7856 is a reply to message #7854] Wed, 18 December 2002 01:16 Go to previous message

okay...I found out what happened. My host decided to upgrade the kernel and I guess it messed with something.

I reupped the upgrade.php file and tried to run it and got the following error...

Cannot open GLOBALS.php, this does not appear to be a forum directory. You need to upload the file in to the forum's WWW_SERVER_ROOT directory

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: {admin_control_row_all} <-- this section cannot be edited
Next Topic: Can't set Multiple Host Login setting
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 02:30:50 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03087 seconds