FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Individual color schemes
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Individual color schemes [message #805] Fri, 01 March 2002 10:28 Go to next message
sverre is currently offline  sverre   Sweden
I have found on my forum, that some people just love bright colors, others hate them and vice versa.
A feature where a user could pick from a few color schemes would be great to satisfy everybodys needs in that area.
Re: Individual color schemes [message #810 is a reply to message #805] Fri, 01 March 2002 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ironstorm is currently offline  ironstorm   Canada

Dude this exists....
Look in the admin panel

Apperance Management
>>> Style Manager

users can pick which style they want by edit their profiles, if the admin has created a new style (if you only have the default style available there is no choice for the user).
Re: Individual color schemes [message #815 is a reply to message #810] Fri, 01 March 2002 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sverre is currently offline  sverre   Sweden
ironstorm wrote on Fri, 01 March 2002 10:18 AM

Dude this exists....
Look in the admin panel

Apperance Management
>>> Style Manager

users can pick which style they want by edit their profiles, if the admin has created a new style (if you only have the default style available there is no choice for the user).

Embarassed I thought only the admin could change the appearence of the whole system. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Individual color schemes [message #816 is a reply to message #815] Fri, 01 March 2002 19:18 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
sverre wrote on Fri, 01 March 2002 1:05 PM

ironstorm wrote on Fri, 01 March 2002 10:18 AM

Dude this exists....
Look in the admin panel

Apperance Management
>>> Style Manager

Embarassed I thought only the admin could change the appearence of the whole system. Thanks for the correction.

The admin can create new themes for the forum. The registered users may pick the theme from the ones avaliable from their user control panel.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Email Summary
Next Topic: I would like to be able to move a thread from to another
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 02:52:37 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02694 seconds