FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » FATAL ERROR. Forum is Out :-((
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon8.gif  FATAL ERROR. Forum is Out :-(( [message #9227] Tue, 18 March 2003 01:14 Go to next message
humaneasy is currently offline  humaneasy   Portugal

Hi,

I wished to have the Affero working in my forum so I talked with prottoss (http://fud.prohost.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1852).

He told me that the last bugs were solved and that changes were commited to CVS so that will be the next 2.3.9RC1 and I can grab it there and follow the instructions on how to build UPGRADE.PHP.

So I did it Very Happy

Eveything wents well without any error Smile

But the BUG is the following:

If you visit the forum (at http://care2x.com/forum/) you can see all non-private forums as expected, but since you logged in you will get the following message:
Quote:

Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /home/path/to/care/forum/datum/include/theme/default/err.inc on line 102

Exception made to users with Admin Rights which can see and post without any problem.

I looked into the above mentioned file and I didn't find any error whatsoever Sad

Pleaaaseee HELP Surprised Confused Sad

Cool Lopo

HumanEasy - Future Internet Technologies
icon14.gif  FATAL ERROR SOLVED [message #9231 is a reply to message #9227] Tue, 18 March 2003 13:26 Go to previous message
humaneasy is currently offline  humaneasy   Portugal

Hi All,

Just to put you all up to date Smile
Last night (for some of us) I talked to prottoss and he solved the problem I had with the CVS installation using files dated until March, 17th.

Instructions on how to solve it follows:

• Get the file logedin.inc.t from CVS at fud21_upgrade/install/forum_data/src
  • Uploaded it to your server to you forum_data/src directory (in my case is /home/path/to/care/forum/datum/src)
  • Rebuild ALL themes (use the Administrators Area)
  • Create a user of each kind - Normal and With Private Forum Access - and test it

Everything should work well without any error Smile

Best and many thanks to prottoss for his unvaluable help and disponibility to help others and to develop this wonderful product Very Happy

Cool Lopo

HumanEasy - Future Internet Technologies
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Moderator listings in forum index
Next Topic: Repeatable failure
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Oct 16 11:12:34 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05624 seconds