FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Find User, yet Members disabled
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Find User, yet Members disabled [message #9393] Wed, 26 March 2003 00:04 Go to next message
elnino is currently offline  elnino   United States
Hello.

What can I add in my templates to conditionally remove the "find user" options on the 'ignore list' and 'buddy list' pages when the search member's option is disabled?

Thanks!
LN
Re: Find User, yet Members disabled [message #9397 is a reply to message #9393] Wed, 26 March 2003 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Hmm... I'll modify the code in the next release to not show links to member search if this feature is disabled.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Find User, yet Members disabled [message #9400 is a reply to message #9397] Wed, 26 March 2003 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elnino is currently offline  elnino   United States
Thank you, but I was hoping that there was a method to do this in the templates themselves. Do you have any documentation specificaly geared towards your templates? or any files you can point me towards?

Thank you.
Re: Find User, yet Members disabled [message #9403 is a reply to message #9400] Wed, 26 March 2003 16:29 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You can do that but you'll need to modify a number of templates as well as their source code. You will need to assign the value of the template to a variable conditionaly based on whether the member search is enabled or not.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: operator '*' for types 'numeric' and 'double precision'
Next Topic: Display IP Publically
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Oct 12 20:24:59 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04366 seconds