FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » user image in this forum doesnt work either
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: user image in this forum doesnt work either [message #953 is a reply to message #940] Thu, 14 March 2002 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FUDchild is currently offline  FUDchild   United States
prottoss wrote on Sun, 10 March 2002 11:01 AM

Fixed in latest CVS.

um just what is the lates CVS? you need to make a fix for this, then those of us who are running 1.2.2 already can run the fix. I am losing intrest fast, I have lost about 40 posting members due to that fact that the forum is always being re installed.

I need a fix for:

birthdays aren't saved
user images in the profile don't work
signatures don't work
when html is enabled it doesnt use the background specified in the html code.

These are the important issues, I am now running 1.2.2 and I am about to just delete the whole thing. I will check back in the next hour and if there is not a fix then I am done.

Fixed in the CVS? well give me the CVS then what is the big deal, I didnt hear anything about how to solve my problem. I have taken much time to support this cause. I am trying to get iam-multiplayer.com set up as well only to find out that the same files are available for download that caused me to wast 20 hours of my time.

script doesn't need to own itself needs to ask me who should get ownership of the directory and that should be what is used for the admin login. Never make a directory belong to Nobody? if its not my directory then I have no right to delete it or administer it.

I am not sure how things that were already working stopped working but I hope you work it out... I hope that I dont sound cross it is just getting down right un bearable, you have something great here and I think you will do well, you just need to make some downloadbale fixes for those of us already running 1.2.2 before we go balde from pulling all of our hair out.

Thanks in Advance
Ernest Buffington

[Message index]

Read Message icon2.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif