FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » 2.3.8 install.php
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: 2.3.8 install.php [message #11763 is a reply to message #11759] Wed, 16 July 2003 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gbjbaanb is currently offline  gbjbaanb   United Kingdom
thank you Prottoss. 2.3.9RC1 installed fine.

However, I have an old error when importing the datadump -

Quote:

Commencing restore of data files
ERROR: Directory '/home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n' does not exist and the import script was unable to create it
Unable to open /home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/cv for write
ERROR: Directory '/home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian' does not exist and the import script was unable to create it
Unable to open /home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/msg for write
ERROR: Directory '/home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/help' does not exist and the import script was unable to create it
Unable to open /home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/help/dis _sml.hlp for write
ERROR: Directory '/home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/help' does not exist and the import script was unable to create it
Unable to open /home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/help/thr ead_sub.hlp for write
Unable to open /home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/help/no_ replies.hlp for write
Unable to open /home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/help/rea dingposting.hlp for write
ERROR: Directory '/home/virtual/site69/fst/home/forum_data//thm/testt/i18n/bulgarian/help' does not exist and the import

What would you recommend I do? Last time, I created the directories manually, but the file lock/unlock continually complains now (as I'm the owner not the webserver, I think).

However, the forum has all the data present - except for the attachments (which have moved absolute directory). I remember a thread with some SQL to use to repace that, so I'll go look for that now.
thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 July 2003 17:54]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message