FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Concord theme (dark blue/ purple) (New experimental theme)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon6.gif  Re: Dark blue/ purple theme [message #159807 is a reply to message #159628] Thu, 25 June 2009 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
The colorized Fud buttons don't seem to work!
uploaded concord theme to: FUDforum/thm/concord_default (With the addition of footer and header tmpl, and the concord button set added to images )

Created New Theme: concord_default based on that template set (enabled / eng) Rebuilt theme

Selected theme as admin user default from profile page, Works good! except the Buttons still appear to be the same, old default color?

The default buttons work fine with this color theme, since there is not all that much difference.

This same process seems to work and display fine with the buttons I made from scratch, even after rebuilding themes.

So far I have recolored 16 buttons in 16 different hues for each of the languages FUDforum supports (all that remains is sorting them (tedious), renaming them and I will be done.

At his time I am wondering if it would be possible to Modify the theme manager so that in addition to having an option for "locale" "language" there is an option for display color?

but there is not much point if they do not display properly
Any ideas?.

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message