FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » HELP! Cannot login with exact username and password (Cookies wrong or?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
old users login cookie set failure - bug? [message #160068 is a reply to message #159942] Tue, 21 July 2009 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
WildCat is currently offline  WildCat
I must say I LOVE your forum and wouldn't change it for the world for something else and recommend it to everyone. Pity I don't run a forum now! But I may still consider restoring the old one a bit later. This would suggest my old users could be prone to the same bug. Could this be moved to problem reports and considered as one?

And something be done as a check routine rather than failure to set a cookie inform a user something went wrong? And let admins know how and why to fix it on own installations?

I can run some test if you need on my old account with LiveHTTP headers to see what exactly is going on in this regard on my end, before you fix it if you care to do so (I'd rather use the old one, hate to disrupt traditions).
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message