FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Accidental moderator (Can't remove moderator's priveleges)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Accidental moderator [message #161322 is a reply to message #161321] Mon, 07 December 2009 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gorm is currently offline  gorm   Russian Federation
naudefj писал(а) Пнд, 07 Декабрь 2009 01:06
Can you please provide a test case or describe your user and forum settings in detail so we can try to reproduce the problem? What is different between these forums and the rest of the forums on your site?

I am sorry. After another check I found that I accidentally set for these two forums the flag "edit messages" for registered users as I thought that it allows a user to edit his own messages only. However this possibility looks inconcistent and dangerous. I think that this option should be available only in some separate menu for priviledged users only. Hence another question - is it possible to set different time for editing own messages for different groups of users? For example I would like to allow this editing only for registered users. This in fact was the reason of my mistake.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problems sending NNTP messages.
Next Topic: bug when registering a new user
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 18:36:04 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10993 seconds