FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » SQL Error when upgrading : #1054
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: SQL Error when upgrading : #1054 [message #16384 is a reply to message #16375] Wed, 28 January 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jdarnold is currently offline  jdarnold   United States
Quote:

The problem occurred because you had some duplicate section names in the theme you've created. So the process stopped prematurely and was unable to complete rebuilding of all the themes. Hence the problem you are seeing.

Only change I made for my theme was the addition of a link in the header - that's it.

Ilia, I'm sorry for all the trouble this has been, but I'm still not there. Now I get the following:

Quote:

Checking if SQL permissions to perform the upgrade are avaliable
Disable the forum
Forum is now disabled
Beginning the file upgrade process
Begining to decompress the archive
Finished decompressing the archive
File Upgrade Complete
Any changed files were backed up to: "/var/www/html/5th-imperium.net/forum-data/errors/.backup/"

Beginning SQL Upgrades
SQL Upgrades Complete
Setting default theme

Notice: Undefined index: LANGUAGE in /home/virtual/site11/fst/var/www/html/forum/upgrade.php on line 1277

Notice: Undefined index: LOCALE in /home/virtual/site11/fst/var/www/html/forum/upgrade.php on line 1277
Adding GLOBAL Variables
Compiling theme default

Warning: file_get_contents(/var/www/html/5th-imperium.net/forum-data/thm/default/i18 n//charset): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/virtual/site11/fst/var/www/html/forum-data/include/compiler.inc on line 509
Missing Message entry postcheck_subj_needed inside i18n//msg

I swear that this was an unmodified forum install (except for the addition of the above mentioned link in the header).

EDIT: I can see where the firs Notice above results in teh incorrect directory page in the Warning. It should probably be ...i18n/english/charset. Where does the language come from?? Is there supposed to be a LANGUAGE variable in the GLOBALS.php file?? If so, there is not in my GLOBALS.php file. NOTE: I've never modified this file except through the Control Panel interface.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 January 2004 02:04]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: phpBB2 > FUDforum Conversion
Next Topic: Can't run install.php in forum directory...
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 18:12:47 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04279 seconds