FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Imported messages » comp.lang.php » Does PHP have a way to pass form data to a remote script?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Does PHP have a way to pass form data to a remote script? [message #180686 is a reply to message #180680] Sun, 10 March 2013 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
iarethebest is currently offline  iarethebest
Nice blanket statement. The code is clear, concise and works effectively well for the situation described in the original post.

Your inability to understand his requirements is _your_ burden to carry, it is not mine and it is not his.

Reminder: if there were anything wrong with the code, be it syntax, concept, implementation, etc: you'd have specifically pointed such out (because apparently, your ego is the only important element in this discussion). But, as we can all see, you didn't and it's crystal clear why.

Lastly, the Google Groups comment only serves to expose your own ignorance. As if the medium used for communication in some way dictates anything regarding content/quality. Usually when someone's condescending, it's because they at least have _somewhat_ of a reason to be. In this case, the exact opposite is true. There was absolutely no substance to _any_ part of that _entire_ post.

On Saturday, March 9, 2013 2:28:18 PM UTC-6, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 3/9/2013 11:29 AM, padam wrote:
>
>> Strobel is correct, cURL is likely the way to go. Typically, the ideal way to go about it would be to modify the page that the form posts to (e.g. <form method="post" action="XXX"> - where XXX is what you want to pay attention to). For example, at the top of that script, you'd add something to the effect of:
>
>>
>
>
>
> <snip code>
>
>
>
> What a bunch of crap code. I'd be embarrassed to even admit that was my
>
> code. But then that's the type of "quality" I expect from Google Groupies.
>
>
>
> And it doesn't necessarily do what the OP wants - in fact, it probably
>
> does not; the OP was very unclear about his requirements.
>
>
>
> P.S. Please don't top post.
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> ==================