FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » DESPERATE
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: DESPERATE [message #26857 is a reply to message #26852] Wed, 17 August 2005 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jkliment is currently offline  jkliment   Brazil
I believe I found the problem, or part of it.
When FUDForum created the .fud file that is used for backup, it fails to place a value (any value) in the field that correspond to ICQ in the users database. This field is set as a BIGINT, and (using postgresql, at least) it requires a value, ANY value to be inserted on the field.
I edited the .fud file, and after that was able to import the file, recovering all my users and topics.
I am no postgresql expert, and don't know the first thing about php, but logic and common sense helped me here.
How I found out?
Well, I installed phpPgAdmin, tried to insert a line in the users table, and saw the error...
UNFORTUNATELY, there is another error.
After it finished processing, it gave me the following error:
Processed 10000 queries

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: Cannot create unique index. Table contains non-unique values in /var/www/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc on line 148

Warning: pg_query(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in /var/www/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc on line 88

Warning: pg_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in /var/www/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc on line 88
(/var/www/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc:148
/var/www/html/ibm/forum/adm/admimport.php:211
) : ERROR: Cannot create unique index. Table contains non-unique values
Query: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX fud26_users_i_e ON fud26_users (email)

My main topics are back, it says that it has a few hundred messages there, but I see no messages on the topics.

If I try to post a new message it gives me this error:

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ")" at character 40 in /var/www/html/ibm/forum/index.php on line 150

Warning: pg_query(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in /var/www/html/ibm/forum/index.php on line 90

Warning: pg_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in /var/www/html/ibm/forum/index.php on line 90

Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /var/www/html/ibm/forum/index.php on line 56

So, I am still desperate Sad
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message