FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » a very minor issue
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: a very minor issue [message #26954 is a reply to message #26950] Tue, 23 August 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
XIXs is currently offline  XIXs   United Kingdom

Hit another problem.

Like I said I was trying to upgrade, I did a datadump, setup a temporary local install, imported data, upgraded that install with the plan of doing a fresh install on the server and just importing the data from the local temporary install.

I only have limited access to the remote machine which is why I decided to go this roundabout way in the hope of catching any problems in a more controlled environment.

Didn't work, the local version is on a windows machine, the datadump from that doesn't import correctly on a *nix machine.

Well it mostly does but it breaks the images directory, rather than creating an 'images' directory it creates a '\images' directory.

Looking at the dumpfile I was trying to import it has 'WWW_ROOT_DISK\images' references in it when I'd guess it should have 'WWW_ROOT_DISK/images'. It looks like everywhere else '/'s are used so it just seems to be that part where its getting confused.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Host doesn't allow mod_php (.htaccess)
Next Topic: Failed to import default data...
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 17:18:16 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05745 seconds