FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Xtended Troll Features...
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Xtended Troll Features... [message #2740] Tue, 21 May 2002 00:46 Go to previous message
Olliver   Germany
Hi,
last days one of these nice animals visited our forums at rokop-security and got pretty stuck to it. The annoyance of that person brought me to the following idea: How about making a troll believe, he would post in the forum, and everyone could read his silly rantings? I thought about a global "trollcage" list in the admin panel, just like the ip filter. They can post as much as they like, but all others, including the mods and admins wouldn't see the garbage anymore. This way u could trick the troll into believing he's still allowed to post Smile. Advantage is clear, he/she/it would keep calm, wouldn't bother us with 20 different registrations, couldn't escape IP banning by using anonymous proxies and besides it would be a lot of fun isolating people that way. How about such a feature? I think this would be really great, because these people do seek for punishment. They want u to react on their behaviour. Maybe this idea is a bit crazy, but I think this would be really useful Smile
bye
Ken
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Function list