FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » NNTP Integration - Delete canceled Messages
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: NNTP Integration - Delete canceled Messages [message #33310 is a reply to message #33299] Fri, 25 August 2006 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
woody is currently offline  woody   Switzerland

Should FudForum get better NNTP Integration?[ 2 votes ]
1. YES 2 / 100%
2. NO 0 / 0%

Ilia wrote on Thu, 24 August 2006 17:17

Please refrain posting multiple message about the same thing. As far as you requests, I've replied to them already in two other forum messages.

Hi Ilia

My previous post was a question how to do it. I understood that it's not yet implemented, so I posted it again here as a suggestion for improvement in further versions of fudforum with more information how, from my point of view, this could be implemented.

As I understood fudforum is the only forum which is halfway useable as NNTP Web Frontend. And this is exactly what I need it for, but at the moment it leaks some important functionality needed in the NNTP-Network which I manage.

So I just wanted to help by suggesting what is missing and suggesting ways how to implement it to make fudforum even better.

So what is the commitment of FUDForum? Will the development go futher in improving NNTP integration, or is it not the goal of FudForum to become a fully featured NNTP Web-Client in the Future?

If you can already say for sure, that FudForum will never get better NNTP Integration, I either have to find developers who will try to improve it or try to find another forum Software. But I have been looking for quite a while now and FudForum did seam to be the only one with the ability to work as an NNTP Web-Frontend.

-Benoit-
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: NNTP Integration - Crontab simplifying.
Next Topic: Subforums?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Sep 28 22:40:25 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.22297 seconds