FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Email stopped working after running upgrade to 2.7.7
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Email stopped working after running upgrade to 2.7.7 [message #40246] Mon, 28 January 2008 19:14 Go to previous message
BAD35th is currently offline  BAD35th   Canada
Ok ran update script from 2.6.10RC3 to 2.7.7, everything seemed to run fine and completed.

Now however after a few days I have noticed email that used to feed into the forum when it was 2.6.10RC3 has stopped working. I have 2 forums where I use the email mailing list feature to send out copies of posts as email to an email distribution list. However since the upgrade: Mail is going out from the forums ok, but not coming back into the forums or being sorted into the threads...it just doesn't show up at all ??

Even though replies don't get inserted back into the forum, they do get redistributed back to the email distribution list as email and I receive those just fine.

The Mailing List rules are still intact and seem to be correct, everything else in globals.php also seems to be exactly the same.
The email acct. that is listed for forum to use is still exactly the same.

I checked the domain and MX records and they are fine.

Forgot to mention after the upgrade I get mail show up from just one user who posts in the forum as originating from G(at)prohost(dot)org?? This is not his email (see headers attached)

Any ideas what to check??

[Updated on: Mon, 28 January 2008 19:29]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Your php version (4.3.11) is older then the minimum required version (4.3.0). Please install the new
Next Topic: Upgrade Issue: Members List Blank
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 22:24:57 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04109 seconds