FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » FUD needs a new default style  () 2 Votes
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: FUD needs a new default style [message #6264 is a reply to message #6261] Mon, 07 October 2002 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The tab index is a very good idea, I already use it to allow quick tabbing from subject directly to the message box. I will add more tab orders to make the next tab take the user to preview message and from there to submit reply.

The buttons for formatting are very simular to the ones used in just about every single word processort, mail client and so on. In fact earlier versions had some text help appear on mouse overs. However, I had recieved a number of complaints that I took to heart about that. The reason for the complain was that the 'help' text blocks other buttons and is superfulious for buttons that 99% of computer users will recognize from prior experience.

Could you show me a screen shot of how the post form looks, your forum does not allow me access to the posted URL without registering.

FUDforum Core Developer
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message