FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » General Chit Chat » Forum opinion
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Forum opinion [message #15345] Thu, 11 December 2003 14:50
wilbert is currently offline  wilbert   Netherlands

Hello forumers and developers.

Mentioned below it has not been meant as Spam or flaming. I want only offer one possibility for a honest opinion of the user and developer. At this moment already a number of developers and groups is which to this gladly and unconditionally want do.

The following:
Since some time I have managed website's in association with the dutch startpagina, forum.pagina and forum-onderwerp.pagina This start page with average 300 visitors per day, oriented on forums, I have set up to help people concerning forum software. It appears that there are very much questions which forum software people must choose. Of course tells all the developers that their software are the bests!
To get an objective insight here I have set up a part where software products is well-known confessed, on is placed.

My request to people is here their honestly give opinion concerning the software parcels which are confessed at their. This can both positively and negatively. How more honestly how better natural.
Since I have set up this in the first agency as Dutch, and got of course also only Dutch responses of Dutch developers and users. I am busy also the foreign developers and invite users. This way also they can give their opinion. And there a honest partitioning arises. Moreover the old Internet site has disappeared. These have places made by new that both Dutch and English is.

It is not the intention that here obvious publicity is made and certainly not the intention forming a Helpdesk true people their forum-specific can ask questions. In that case it is referred there to the manufacturer himself. they offer much better support than we of course.
The objective is to people give an overview to their need. And to help with their choice. Also the producers can examine here what there zoal played in forumland. Of course also they can give their response.

The choicemenu stands on forum opinion give there your opinion.

I have shares in an absolutely no manner at the manufacturers, have there also not been dovetailed and for it is here also not paid.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Wilbert Hendriks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Membership registration & text upload forms
Next Topic: browse cvs question
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue May 28 20:04:44 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04761 seconds