FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » fud in egroupware -- mcrypt problem
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
fud in egroupware -- mcrypt problem [message #17509] Thu, 01 April 2004 17:56 Go to next message
spacewalk is currently offline  spacewalk   United States
I've just installed egroupware (from egroupware.org) which includes fudforum. In my install, I took their encryption defaults. But when I launch fud, I get these errors:

Warning: mcrypt_generic_init(): Key size too large; supplied length: 48, max: 24 in /usr/www/users/hri/egroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.crypto.inc.php on line 239

Warning: mcrypt_generic_init(): Iv size incorrect; supplied length: 16, needed: 8 in /usr/www/users/hri/egroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.crypto.inc.php on line 239

The egroupware fud "About" says version 0.0.1. Are their numbering conventions different than yours, or are they including an ancient fud? If ancient, is there anything I can do about that?

If anyone knows of another PHP-based collaboration environment preferable to egroupware for some reason, I'm also interested in that.

Thanks.
Re: fud in egroupware -- mcrypt problem [message #17510 is a reply to message #17509] Thu, 01 April 2004 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
This is a bug in eGroupware that the eGW developers are working on. The numbering system used there is different from the one used here. The version of FUDforum in eGW is roughly equivalent to FUDforum 2.6.0.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: fud in egroupware -- mcrypt problem [message #17517 is a reply to message #17510] Thu, 01 April 2004 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spacewalk is currently offline  spacewalk   United States
Ilia wrote on Thu, 01 April 2004 12:57

This is a bug in eGroupware that the eGW developers are working on. The numbering system used there is different from the one used here. The version of FUDforum in eGW is roughly equivalent to FUDforum 2.6.0.

Thank you. In that case, I'll carry on with it.
Re: fud in egroupware -- mcrypt problem [message #17701 is a reply to message #17509] Mon, 12 April 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dizzy is currently offline  dizzy   Germany
Hi!

Is there a stretch when a bugfix will be released? The problem is really getting annoying.

Alex
Re: fud in egroupware -- mcrypt problem [message #17704 is a reply to message #17701] Mon, 12 April 2004 18:29 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Hopefuly before the 1.0 release of eGW is made. The problem itself is not a FUDforum issue per say and rather has to do something with internal eGW framework. I believe one of eGW developers is currently looking @ the problem.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: blank subjects
Next Topic: Javascript links.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 19:38:07 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02178 seconds