FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Themes and Outside border question
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Themes and Outside border question [message #23116] Sat, 05 March 2005 01:33 Go to next message
mrock is currently offline  mrock   United States
Hi, is there a repository of themes somewhere? I have been trying to strip the forum down but it seems like alot of work so I figure maybe there are some plain themes out there I could start with?

Also, anyone know what css template element is responsible for the outside border? Been changing everything in the CSS template but somehow I cannot get rid of that border.

thx

-- Rock

[Updated on: Sat, 05 March 2005 01:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Themes and Outside border question [message #23123 is a reply to message #23116] Sat, 05 March 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Take a look at the css for ContentTable, as far as styles customizations there were some samples in the styles forum.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Themes and Outside border question [message #23194 is a reply to message #23123] Tue, 08 March 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, thx but I find 3 sections where ContentTable is listed with only one having a border already set to 0px.

The default forum looks like 2 tables, everything else and the table that contains Contact, Home and the copyright.

I am trying to get rid of that grey border that surrounds both of these tables.
Re: Themes and Outside border question [message #23195 is a reply to message #23194] Tue, 08 March 2005 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The grey "border" is the background you are referring to is the background. You can change it my modifying the css of the "body" element.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Themes and Outside border question [message #23209 is a reply to message #23116] Tue, 08 March 2005 23:50 Go to previous message
I found it. It was the forumBackground element that creates the border. I changed to white and now it is gone.

.ForumBackground {
background: #FFFFFF;
border: 2px solid #ffffff;
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: CSS formatting for Message Body Text
Next Topic: Theme problem
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Jun 06 23:04:36 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02020 seconds