FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Email Gatewaying Features
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon12.gif  Email Gatewaying Features [message #5078] Tue, 20 August 2002 15:59 Go to next message
Anonymous   United States
One feature you might consider is an email gatewaying feature, by which private mailing lists could be mirrored (and/or participated in) into the FUDforum area. This would be immensely useful and would provide a much nicer interface than what's available out there.

Forrest
forrie(at)forrie(dot)com
Re: Email Gatewaying Features [message #5079 is a reply to message #5078] Tue, 20 August 2002 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Already done.

FUDforum Core Developer
icon7.gif  Re: Email Gatewaying Features [message #5083 is a reply to message #5079] Tue, 20 August 2002 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous   United States
I didn't see this in the feature list, so I'll download the current release. Or is that in a development release?

Thanks again.
Re: Email Gatewaying Features [message #5085 is a reply to message #5083] Tue, 20 August 2002 17:39 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The feature was added recently, so it is only avaliable from the development release at the moment. However, I expect 2.3.0 stable will be release before the week is out, it will be the 1st stable release with that feature.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: one email for many users
Next Topic: 2 more options in profile
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 20:52:06 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02921 seconds