FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » bug for sure (2.5 RC2 20/5 cvs): install_safe.php line 140 - correct databaseprefix !!!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
bug for sure (2.5 RC2 20/5 cvs): install_safe.php line 140 - correct databaseprefix !!! [message #10235] Sat, 24 May 2003 23:39 Go to next message
cybervvizz is currently offline  cybervvizz   Belgium
Hi, well I used You developer release, Your last one, by the cvs system (20May03 version)! And I start with an empty postgresql database !

Warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: index named "fud25_group_members_index_group" already exists . in /usr/local/www/data-dist/forum.cupido.be/htdocs/install_safe.php on line 104

On Your second template FUD demands the database parameters. The system propose to use fud25_prefix. Don't usde fud25_ because it will raise an error on line 140, use fud_ instead.

Prottoss, seems You hardcoded fud_ instead of the variable of the form ? Cool

After correcting, this version installs perfectly on PostgreSQL 7.3

[Updated on: Sun, 25 May 2003 19:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: bug for sure (2.5 RC2 20/5 cvs): install_safe.php line 140 - correct databaseprefix !!! [message #10250 is a reply to message #10235] Mon, 26 May 2003 14:27 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Actually the prefix is not harcoded, fud_ prefix is only used in the SQL permission checks all the table creation code actually uses the specified prefix.

I'll verify this before releasing RC3, but I've not encountered this bug before.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Uploading Avatars
Next Topic: 2.5.0rc2
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Sep 28 04:16:05 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02864 seconds