FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » no login after reenabling the forum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon11.gif  no login after reenabling the forum [message #17191] Fri, 19 March 2004 14:34 Go to next message
cg01 is currently offline  cg01   Germany
i stop the forum for some backups and for configuration. after re enabling the forum i got evertime the message. I didnt changes the password.

"Only administrators with proper access credentials can login via this control panel"

path/adm/admloginuser.php

Is there a way to enabling the forum via the sql tables? what can i do? this account was the only admin account in this forum.

thanks...
Re: no login after reenabling the forum [message #17193 is a reply to message #17191] Fri, 19 March 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The error message you've described means that the account exists BUT it does not have admin privileges. You can grant them to the account by running the following SQL query:

UPDATE [db_prefix]users SET users_opt=users_opt | 1048576 WHERE login='your_login';

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: no login after reenabling the forum [message #17195 is a reply to message #17191] Fri, 19 March 2004 15:10 Go to previous message
cg01 is currently offline  cg01   Germany
thanks for the fast help!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 2.6.0 problem - Private Messages doestn work
Next Topic: install.php causes no action.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 10:07:49 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02471 seconds