FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Possible problem with Polls?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Possible problem with Polls? [message #19313] Fri, 09 July 2004 00:35 Go to next message
WilliamBurns is currently offline  WilliamBurns   United States
One of our members posted a poll with five choices. Several people "voted" in the poll (seven), and, over time, something seems to have happened to the entry. It is no longer possible to "vote." If one clicks on "Polls", two polls show in a list. If one clicks on "show results" for the particular poll I am talking about, the current thread of results is displayed. If one clicks on the "vote" link for this same poll, the same thread of results is displayed. The only outside event that occured lately is my upgrading from 2.6.1. to 2.6.4, but I think it got lost after the upgrade had been finished. So the question is: Is there a way to restore the poll so that people can vote? Is there a known issue with polls that I just don't know about? I did try editing the main entry, which seems to show the poll information in good order. But after updating, the thread entry does still does not show a way to vote.
Re: Possible problem with Polls? [message #19316 is a reply to message #19313] Fri, 09 July 2004 02:12 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Sounds like the poll creator accidentally or intentional set a limit on the number of votes possible or set an expire on the poll after which it is no longer possible to vote.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: How do I change/delete images
Next Topic: Two disjoint forums
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Sep 30 05:15:30 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03189 seconds