FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » error on cat.inc
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
error on cat.inc [message #21711] Sun, 12 December 2004 13:18 Go to next message
josemv is currently offline  josemv   Spain
Hello,

I got this error in many places:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /blabla/forum/include/cat.inc on line 120

Let me know if you need more details or what kind of check have to do, to fix that bug.

Could check if the variable is an array but don't know if that only hidden the error.

Thanks,
Jose

Re: error on cat.inc [message #21714 is a reply to message #21711] Sun, 12 December 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Try upgrading to 2.6.9RC2

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: error on cat.inc [message #21717 is a reply to message #21711] Sun, 12 December 2004 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'm already running that version Smile

Re: error on cat.inc [message #21730 is a reply to message #21717] Mon, 13 December 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Can you give sql dump of all the data inside cat & forum tables and I'll try to replicate the problem on my development server.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: error on cat.inc [message #21741 is a reply to message #21711] Mon, 13 December 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ilia,

sure, check the attache archive.

Also some notices downloading posts from newsgroups

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 9 in /home/..../forum/include/nntp.inc on line 175

Notice: Constant sql_p already defined in /home/..../forum/include/theme/default/imsg_edt.inc on line 488

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 2120 in /home/..../forum/include/theme/default/post_proc.inc on line 394

I suppose they are related to parsing proccess but the constant already defined...

• Attachment: tables.txt
    (Size: 2.15KB, Downloaded 771 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 13 December 2004 21:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: error on cat.inc [message #21743 is a reply to message #21741] Tue, 14 December 2004 00:09 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Quote:

Notice: Constant sql_p already defined in /home/..../forum/include/theme/default/imsg_edt.inc on line 488

Should be fixed in latest CVS, I believe that http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=3237 patch should take care of this issue.

Quote:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 9 in /home/..../forum/include/nntp.inc on line 175

Should be fixed by this: http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=3241

Quote:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 2120 in /home/..../forum/include/theme/default/post_proc.inc on line 394

This can be safely ignored.

The warnings you've been seeing in the category manager are fixed in CVS, the patches are a little tricky so I am not posting them. 2.6.9 will be out in a few days and It will contain all those fixes.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: users are unable to register with the forum, SQL error, fresh install
Next Topic: Wrong link in Admin Panel (PDF)
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jul 08 01:19:02 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04833 seconds