FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Question about FUDforum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  Question about FUDforum [message #3808] Sat, 06 July 2002 18:56 Go to next message
Billybob is currently offline  Billybob   United States
Hi all,
I am using another BBS software right now(won't name it unless you need it) but I am wondering if I install FUD-forum now would it do anything to my MYSQL database with the other BBS stuff in there? Would I have to delete all in my MYSQL database to test out FUD-forum? I really like FUD-forum over my current BBS software.

Thanks for the help,
Billy
Re: Question about FUDforum [message #3810 is a reply to message #3808] Sat, 06 July 2002 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
FUDforum uses its own set of tables, so you can install it along side other bulletin board system or any other existing SQL data inside the database.

FUDforum Core Developer
icon5.gif  Re: Question about FUDforum [message #3812 is a reply to message #3810] Sat, 06 July 2002 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billybob is currently offline  Billybob   United States
Thanks for the quick reply. Also another question right quick. Can you make subcategories in FUD-forum?

Billy
Re: Question about FUDforum [message #3814 is a reply to message #3812] Sat, 06 July 2002 21:03 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Certainly, there is an admin control panel for making new forums and categories. read the manual for additional information.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Upgrade from 2.0.2 to 2.1.2
Next Topic: I Need Help!
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 22:34:46 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01801 seconds